Friday

aa revisited

i'm not a huge fan of american apparel and though i want to shop there because of all that non sweat shop produced goodness they churn out, i'm just a little creeped out by their "image" (you know what i'm talking about, you've seen their ads).
however, they may have me wandering their shops once more because i love the nail polishes they came out with! I picked up "factory gray" and couldn't be happier. if you know me you know i loves me some gray. i'm also going back for more because they also sell them for a steal, $18 for 3. I'm loving "office", a minty green (inspired by an accounting notepad used at their dtla head office) and "dynasty", a light lilac.
and get this, not only are they formaldehyde free (yay!) but the bottles are filled by a 91-year-old lady from NYC and not some poor child working for pennies a day. look good, feel good.

No comments: