Friday

my top 5-beauty products

I love make-up, here are the products I'm loving right now:

5. Cover Girl Clean Make-up-I believe in classics and this stuff has been with me forever! I still use it in the summer because it's light and the smell brings back such good memories.
4. Rimmel Glameyes Mascara-I just bought this and am thoroughly impressed. :) It goes on super smooth and really adds length.
3. Bourjois-I'm actually grouping a few things together here; the bronzing powder they make is fantastic! It gives just the right colour for my skin tone and smells like chocolate. I also bought the little bronzing brush that goes with it and it's the perfect size. I'm also loving their "Brun" wet/dry eyeshadow, it's really natual looking and doesn't crease. (I also have a little confession to make; I really love these products because Bourjois is owned by Chanel and I'm conviced it's the same product a quarter of the price!)
2. Estée Lauder High Gloss in "Honey"-I like wearing this gloss because it's not too sticky and doesn't feel "cakey" after I've had it on for a while, it also really smells/tastes like honey, yum.
1. NARS Blush in "Orgasm"-There's no need to explain, this stuff is the best. I don't go a day without putting it on (as well as mascara). I'm very fair skinned and it makes me look like I have some life in me, not like I'm wearing blush!

No comments: